New Amsterdam Hospital
Related Links: Articles on Food amd Medicine Letters Menu Archival Menu
- I cannot accept the Chief Medical Officer's report
- There should be an impartial investigation
- Minister Ramsammy's behaviour warrants disciplinary action
- Issues of NA hospital administration should not be prejudged
- Proper hospital staff needed
- Poor maintenance at N.A. Hospital
- The answer is an independent investigation
- No consultation on appointment of medical investigative team
- Team should include someone with experience of hospital administration
- Should this doctor have been reinstated?
- Dr Santosh was reinstated after he complied with the requirements of the medical council
- New Amsterdam Hospital lacks the services of specialists
If you do not see the 'Guyana: Land of Six Peoples' drop-down menu on the left then please click here to enter through the front door which will give you additional options and information.