- The minibus culture contributes to educational decline
- Young girls under siege
- Vulgar music continues unchecked on minibuses
- Not all these young maidens are innocent
- Our decline predated the minibus culture
- Men should know better
- Youthful sirens on the minibuses
- Guyana should adopt American spelling
- Many Guyanese have lost hope
- Many live in despair
- Can't we settle disputes rationally?
- What happened?
- Is this what we want for our children?
- What is the true state of the country?
I am hopeful that one day. . .
Enough is enough
We need to go back to basics
ISSUES THAT BOTHER ME
The blame must be laid at the doorstep of the politicians
Public awareness of our rich architectural heritage needs to be encouraged
There is need for major changes in the cinema industry
Have the young unwittingly become mere voyeurs?
Poor turnout led to defeat of Guyanese in NY city council nomination race
What goes in, comes out
Indo-Guyanese do not see themselves as part of the political process in the USA
Candidates in New York elections need the backing of more than one group
- Do our drivers know the rules of the road?
- A 14-year-old should know better
- Certain words should not be used
- Ministry of Culture takes centre stage in the near-death of drama
- Sterner measures needed against paedophiles
- There were many Afghans among the Muslims from India who came here